don't cry, we all make mistakes from time to time

you mess everything up.

those words often haunt my brain, every inch of my bones and flesh, my every being, and consume me until i believe it for myself. my silly little error that i've made takes over and breaks me into tiny pieces one by one until i'm left in my own darkness and begging to go back in time and redo everything.

the little voice is neither wrong nor right.

we all make mistakes. that's just how us as stupid human beings are. but one thing that we rarely do is accept that our mistakes are what make us more intelligent, and well, its okay to make them. we can't let our failures break us down or let us cry. you cry until you laugh, you laugh until you cry and everyone must breathe until their dying breath. i always think of those lyrics and they give me the sort of hope and comfort for when i really, really need it. time after time, i make what i think are the worst decisions for myself. i've made myself believe that sometimes i just can't choose for myself, and i need fate or someone else to choose for me. but that's how we mess up, and we need to do that sometimes.

trust me.

Comments